- Metals: 14K Solid Gold
- Gem Type: Diamond
- Total Carat Weight: 0.22ctw
- Stone Shape: Single Cut (72 pcs)
- Stone Color: G-H (Near Colorless)
- Stone Clarity: SI1-SI2 (Slightly Included)
- Stone Setting: Micro-pavé
- Item Size: n/a
- Item Weight: 1.20g
- Back Finding: 14K Screwback
14K Solid Gold 0.24ctw Diamond Stud Earrings
Diamond Stud Earrings
Our mission is to help customers Celebrate Life and Express Love by offering high quality, competitively priced jewelry coupled with an outstanding customer experience.
Our mission has always been a tradition of trust, high ethical standards, knowledge of our jewelry products and services, fair pricing and value to our customers.
We want you to be delighted with your Jewelers purchase. To help ensure your satisfaction, we accept merchandise for return within 10 days of the date of purchase . Return merchandise must be in original, new condition. Please be aware that sale items, exchanged items, custom orders, special orders and altered or sized items are final sales and may not be returned or exchanged.
All prices on our site are in US dollars. Your credit card company will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate.
All orders to Canada are shipped via USPS OR FedEx International Economy.
When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient.
Jewel-Art Inc has no control over these charges, nor can Jewel-Art Inc predict what they may be.
Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.